axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "KUMAR,PANKAJ (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <pankaj_ku...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Axis - HTTPS and SSL
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 16:03:27 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

You can comment out HTTP Connector listening at 8080 in server.xml of
Tomcat. However, this will block all HTTP communication.

Servlet specification allows selective specification of HTTPS connections
only for certain URLs in web.xml file (element <tansport-gurantee>, look at
Servlet Specification for details). However, this doesn't work with Axis
client as the basic mechanism is HTTP URL Redirect and Axis client does not
follow URL redirects.

Others are welcome to comment.

/Pankaj.