axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Tomasini <btomas...@neteverything.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Keep-Alive ?
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 18:22:28 GMT
My guess is that the best solution is to run Axis in a servlet
container.

I that case, the transport details are handled therein.

Is there http 1.0 / 1.1 specific code in Axis?  I would be curious to
know myself.

I know that some containers, such as Resin, have had keep alive issues
with SSL in *old* versions - fixed months ago.