axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "mai00bil" <mai00...@studserv.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Faults in AXIS and WSDL
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 06:53:50 GMT
Hallo,

I have a simple rpc-webservice that throws a AxisFault (means I have a
Java-Class with a method throwing a AxisFault). After deploying with
AdminClient, I generated wsdl with Java2WSDL, but there wasn't a description
of a fault neither in porttype nor in binding. When I call this service I
get an unspezified fault message with the correct faultcode, faultstring
etc. But I want to use IBMs BPWS4J in connection with AXIS and so I need
this fault-desciption in the relevant wsdl-file.

My Question: What must I do, that I can deploy a service with thrown faults,
so that I get wsdl with a fault-desciption ?

Thanks for any help!

Michael