axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Murphy" <jmur...@mindreef.com>
Subject RE: testing/debuggin best practices
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 17:31:34 GMT
This is too hard to resist. :)

I have to recommend my company's product: SOAPscope.  You can get a free
eval at [1].  Our next version seriously builds on the base features of
1.0 and is aimed at developers working through Web Service interop
problems, spec compliance and lots more.

Jim Murphy
Mindreef, Inc.
[1] - http://www.mindreef.com