axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Kancharla <venkat...@strandgenomics.com>
Subject Re: Generic test tool
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:28:18 GMT
hi suresh,
	There are lot of testing tools available on net.. Iam giving few
of them..

(Ofcourse I got to know abt these tools through this mailing list only)

TestMaker (www.PushToTest.com)
Here, by just providing the URL of ur service WSDL, it will test ur
service by building a client... It also provides a GUI, where you can
modify this client. Nice One...

AntEater  (http://aft.sourceforge.net/)
Its a testing framework designed around ANT.. Look at the site for more
details.. It is also good...

Latka (jakarta.apache.org/commons/latka/)
Latka is a functional (end-to-end) testing tool. It is implemented in
Java, and uses an XML syntax to define a series of HTTP (or
HTTPS) requests and a set of validations used to verify that the request
was processed correctly. (Copied from that site) I haven`t looked at it
properly..

hope this helps..

-VK

Venkatesh Kancharla
Associate (Software)
Strand Genomics (http://www.strandgenomics.com

Ph no: 3918992,93, 94, 95 (ext-210)

      If Necessity Is the Mother of Invention,
         then frustration Is Its Father
	                 		-unknown