axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep G Nijsure <nijs...@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject ServiceLifeCycle and SimpleAxisServer
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 05:24:41 GMT
Hi,

I am using Axis 1.1RC2. I have a session-scoped service called Test. My
TestSoapBindingImpl class implements ServiceLifeCycle. But init() doesn't
get called. destroy() also is not getting called, but that may be because
the session is not expiring.

I have seen similar questions on this list, but no convincing answer.

1. Which class needs to implement ServiceLifeCycle?
2. Do I have to let Axis know about the ServiceLifeCycle thing, during
deploy or thru wsdl or something?
2. I am running SimpleAxisServer, and not a full-fledges servlet container
like Tomcat. Does that have anything to do with ServiceLifeCycle?

thanx in advance
Sandeep