axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chinni.Venkatesw...@epamail.epa.gov
Subject RE: Deploying Web Service using Ant.
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:24:49 GMT

Yes. I remember reading that point. But I cann't find that file in
WEB-INF folder. Is it something that automatically created when you
deploy locally?

Thanks for your help.

-Chinni.

                      "Vincent Carpentier

                      (LMC)"                       To:       "'axis-user@ws.apache.org'"

                      <Vincent.Carpentier@e         <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

                      ricsson.ca>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  RE: Deploying Web Service using
Ant.
                      04/16/03 04:57 PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Don't forget to change the remote porperty in Server-config.wsdd to true