axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Can axis soap engine be used without web server?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:59:53 GMT

What part of Axis requires a servlet engine?  SimpleAxisServer isn't a
servlet engine and I think is a good example of Axis running without the
use of a servlet engine.  (Of course its been a while since I've been in
code)
-Dug

"Anne Thomas Manes" <anne@manes.net> on 04/16/2003 09:25:58 PM

Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org