axis-java-user mailing list archives

From v.krishnamoor...@accenture.com
Subject Re: Parser pbm whilst running AdminClient ..
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:47:21 GMT

As a follow up with the NoSuchMethodError from SAXParser,

I had the following exception in the browser window while clicking the
Admin service wsdl link from the
"http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet" webpage..

Fault - org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper

Any help is appreciated..
krishna

              V. Krishnamoorthy

                                               To:      axis-user@ws.apache.org

              04/29/2003 06:55 PM              cc:

                                               Subject: Parser pbm whilst running AdminClient
..

Hi.,

While trying to deploy  the wsdd file using
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient ,  I'm getting the following exception..

[INFO] AdminClient - -Processing file deploy.wsdd
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser: method getXMLReader()Lorg/xml/sax/XMLReader;
not found
        at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.getSAXParser(XMLUtils.java:247)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:229)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:546)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:377)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:319)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:298)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:305)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:256)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:341)

I'm using xerces.jar file, which ships with AXIS jar files during
installation ..

Can any one help me on sorting this issue !!!...

- Thanks
   krishna

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.