axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher Mihaly" <cmih...@hotmail.com>
Subject 302 Error on OS-X
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:43:27 GMT
   Okay, I have a SOAP WebService runnning on a Solaris box.  It uses the
AXIS toolkit.  I have a client that communicates to this webservice.  It
works fine on Solaris, Irix, Windows, and Linux.  It does not work on OS-X.
On OS-X I get the infamous 302 error.  The exact transcript follows.  I know
that this is sometimes caused by an incorrect URL.  I am not sure which URL
they are talking about, but the service URL is
http://present:8000/bc_webservice/services/BeanCount which looks correct to
me.   Any ideas why OS-X would have problems, what should I be looking at?

   Thanks
     Chris

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
faultString: (302)Found
faultActor: null
faultDetail:
        null: return code:  302
&lt;HTML&gt;
&lt;HEAD&gt;&lt;TITLE&gt;Redirection&lt;/TITLE&gt;&lt;/HEAD&gt;
&lt;BODY&gt;&lt;H1&gt;Redirect&lt;/H1&gt;&lt;/BODY&gt;

(302)Found
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:630)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:131)
at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:182)
        at
com.unknown.fa.xxx.client.util.bcservice.BeanCountSoapBindingStub.logBean(BeanCountSoapBindingStub.java:159)
        at
com.unknown.fa.xxx.client.util.BeanCount.createBean(BeanCount.java:225)
        at
com.unknwon.fa.xxx.client.util.BeanCount.startBean(BeanCount.java:92)
  at com.unknown.fa.xxx.client.ui.XXXMain.<init>(XXXMain.java:25)
        at com.unknown.fa.xxx.client.ui.XXXMain.main(XXXMain.java:76)