axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shellman, Joel" <Joel.Shell...@summit.fiserv.com>
Subject Custom Service Startup
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:47:24 GMT
I'm exploring writing Junit tests for web service with Axis, and I'd like to have control over
instantiation of the service.

Ideally, from within a filter (or a servlet that gets loaded on startup first), I could programmatically
send instances to Axis of the services I want made available so that way I can have complete
control over their instantiation and configuration.

Or, specify a Factory that Axis then uses to get the service instance:

In wsdd: <service factory="MyServiceFactory.getMyService()">

Or, I'd like to be able to do something like:

public class MyWebService {
	public MyWebService(ConfigFactory fact) {
		// ...
	}
}

Is anything like that possible?