axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: how to include schema in generated wsdl?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:31:46 GMT
You specify schema information in the <types> element.

<types>
  <xs:schema targetNamespace="some-uri"
     xmlns:xs="schema-namespace">
     <xs:element name="requestmsg1">
         <xs:complexType>
             <xs:sequence>
                 <xs:element name="spotid" minOccurs="1" type="xs:string"/>
             </xs:sequence>
     </xs:complexType>
  </xs:schema>
</types>

<wsdl:message name="method1Request">
  <wsdl:part element="requestmsg1" name="part"/>
</wsdl:message>

Keep in mind that in the <part> definition you use element with doc/literal
and type with rpc/encoded.

Regards,
Anne