axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: wsdl:import URL
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:30:12 GMT
The wsdl files that are addressed by ?wsdl are only the wsdl files that are
autogenerated by Axis when you deploy a service -- Axis generates the
appropriate information for the <service> element at that time. Since this
wsdl file defines just a portion of the wsdl definition, you have to store
it in its own file. So give it a file name and store it somewhere.