axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hal" <otacon...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Newbie] How to run the Echo Sample
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:12:58 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run the Echo Sample in Axis, I following the steps in the ReadMe file,
- start the server
- deploy the wsdd
- start the client

But I got the following error, Can someone please tell me why?
echoString Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoStringArray Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoInteger Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoIntegerArray Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoFloat Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoFloatArray Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoStruct Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoStructArray Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoVoid Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService is
null

echoBase64 Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoHexBinary Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoDate Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService is
null

echoDecimal Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoBoolean Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

echoMap Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService is
null

echoMapArray Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! targetService
is null

Thanks.