axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Katiyar, Bhawana" <Bhawana.Kati...@workscape.com>
Subject RE: Weblogic and Axis
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:23:44 GMT
Hi Tim,
	you should copy your 'axis' directory from webapps directory in your axis installation (
eg. \axis_home\webapps\ )  to the application directory of your domain in weblogic. This will
install axis as a web application.
If you want to add axis servlet to your existing web application then you may want to add
contents from web.xml in axis_home\webapps\axis\WEB-INF to your web application's web.xml.
And you should copy the contents of classes and lib directories in \axis_home\webapps\axis\WEB-INF
to your application's WEB-INF\lib and WEB-INF\classes directories.

- Bhawana

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Lee [mailto:Tim.Lee@smginc.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 3:49 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Weblogic and Axis

Hello All,

I'm currently using stubs I created from Axis to connect to a web service.
Some folks in my organization have asked me to come up with a little demo on
how we can create webservices in our system, which is running on a weblogic
application server.  Is there any documentation on setting up axis with
weblogic?  If not, is there any documentation that lists the steps I need to
get one up and running.  I was looking at the instillation instructions and
they seem kind of vague.  I'm having problems registering the servlet and
the only I error I get is this: "Problem with servlet engine config file:
/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd".  If you can point me in the right direction it
would be appreciated.

Tim
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately. SMG reserves the right to monitor and
review all content sent to and from this email address. Messages sent to and
from this address may be stored on the SMG email system.