axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class org.apache.axis.providers .java.JavaProvider can not access a member of class Voucher with modifier s ""
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:51:15 GMT
Your constructor is not public. I think that is the problem.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Feldman Leonid [mailto:Leonid.Feldman@comverse.com]
Sent: 10 April 2003 14:37
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.axis.providers .java.JavaProvider can not access a member of
class Voucher with modifier s ""

I have a simple class that reproduces the problem.

public class TestRunner {

	private String myValue;

	TestRunner(){

		myValue = "value123";
	}

		TestRunner tr = new TestRunner();
	}

	public String readMyValue(){

		return myValue;
	}

}

It is deployed as a jws.

I am getting the following exception while trying to access it.

"java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider
can not access a member of class TestRunner with modifiers """

Am I missing something very obvious ?

Thanks,
LF