axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@fineos.com>
Subject MS SOAP with Axis : custom serializers
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:19:53 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone got custom serializers/derserializers to work between a VB client
and Axis server. My service seems to be invocable but I get the exception;

'org.xml.sax.SAXExceptiion: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element,
which is NOT expected, in something that it was trying to deserialize'

Has anyone come across this before, any ideas on what to do,

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com