axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Mattox" <michael.mat...@verideon.com>
Subject Namespace error when viewing wsdl file..
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:19:58 GMT
When I try to view the wsdl for my web service I get the following error:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-encoding&apos;. Namespace prefixes must
be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix
for &apos;http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-encoding&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

However the web service works just fine.  I can't figure out what this means
and a search in the archives doesn't turn up anything.  What does it mean
about namespaces?  Here is my .wsdd:

    <service name="MonitorRunner" provider="java:RPC">
        <parameter name="className"
value="com.verideon.siteguard.remote.MonitorRunner"/>
        <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="runMonitor"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:Monitor" xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.Monitor"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:URLMonitor" xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.URLMonitor"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:MonitorStatus"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.MonitorStatus"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:MonitorStatusItem"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.MonitorStatusItem"/

        <beanMapping qname="myNS:MonitorStatusItemList"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.MonitorStatusItemLi
st"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:StatusType" xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.StatusType"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:NotificationContact"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.NotificationContact
"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:Notification"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.Notification"/>
        <beanMapping qname="myNS:EmailNotification"
xmlns:myNS="urn:MonitorRunner"
languageSpecificType="java:com.verideon.siteguard.domain.EmailNotification"/

    </service>
</deployment>

Anyone see anything wrong here??

Michael