axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Altenburg <altenbu...@businesslogic.com>
Subject RE: tcpmon config
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:08:14 GMT
Jeff,

The jvm_bind exception means that you're trying to get Axis to listen to a
port to which something else is listening -- probably your appserver.

Here's how to use it:

Say I have Tomcat (or any other servlet container) listening on port 8080.
If I want to use TCPMon, I pick a different port for it to listen to, say
port 4200.
I tell TCPMon to listen to port 4200 and to target port 8080.  Then, you'd
point the client to port 4200, and it would forward the requests, displaying
them in the process.

Hope this helps,

David