axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alan Moore <amo...@ciphergen.com>
Subject RE: Another embedded axis question
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:34:17 GMT
Take a look at the doPost() method here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/transpor
t/http/AxisServlet.java?rev=1.162&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

That would give you a starting point.

alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron.Knauf@vodafone.co.nz [mailto:Aaron.Knauf@vodafone.co.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 3:12 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Another embedded axis question

Hi,

I woul like to use Axis simply to parse my SOAP messages, without regard to
where I receive them from.  They may arrive by SMTP, JMS, HTTP, or some
other mechanism.  I already have an abstraction framework for receiving
generic communications.  In some cases these messages will be SOAP - in
which case I would like to decode them using Axis, if possible.

I don't expect axis to provide a HTTP server, or a JMS server, or anything
else - I just want it to parse SOAP messages a give them to the appropriate
service.

I have been unable to locate documentation regarding this on the web site,
or in the mailing list archives.

Does Axis support this scenario?

There is no magic.

-------------------
Have you seen our website?.... http://www.vodafone.co.nz

CAUTION: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named
recipient(s) only.
If you are not the named recipient and receive this correspondence in error,
you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it and you should delete it
from your system and
notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.

Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the author and do
not represent those of Vodafone New Zealand Limited.

Vodafone New Zealand Limited
21 Pitt Street, Private Bag 92161, Auckland, 1020, New Zealand
Telephone + 64 9 357 5100
Facsimile + 64 9 377 0962