axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gill, John" <John.G...@tgslc.org>
Subject RE: Prevent proxy-address caching in DefaultHTTPTransportClientPr operties
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:49:54 GMT
I'm looking at the other side of this coin.  I need to change this property
on the fly, every time.  It's dependent on the endpoint URL.  The process
involves multiple threads, so I can't depend on the system properties to
hold the proxy information, because one thread can change the proxy
information before the prior thread has connected.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Jordahl [mailto:tomj@macromedia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 2:33 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Prevent proxy-address caching in DefaultHTTPTransportClientPr
operties

I did this by overriding the TransportClientProperties class with my own
that did what I wanted.  In my case, I set some properties in the
MessageContext and read them in my version of TransportClientProperties.

See the documentation in the integration guide in the Axis docs for details
on the 2 ways to override.  Basically you can do:
-Dorg.apache.axis.components.net.TransportClientProperties=my.package.MyTran
sportClientProperties

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development