axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey J Gaynor/jqhome<...@jqhome.net>
Subject SOAP-level security in AXIS
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:21:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a project that requires message-level security and so I am trying to
get a timeline for when/if this might become part of AXIS. Alternately, I
would like to kow of any *free* or *open source* projects that will
implement this on top of AXIS. So far there is only the IBM Web Services
Toolkit that has anything remotely like this feature, and this is just a
developer tool to test features heading into other products.

So, for those of you that might know something, could you *please* shed
some light on this? I don't want to have to roll my own which is what some
folks suggest (at least in the archives) as the only other choice.

Cheers,

Jeff