axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <krishnakum...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: Serialization question
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:15:45 GMT
hi

Yes. But the Axis deployment file also we mention the custom classes.

regards
BKK

-----Original Message-----
From: Guido Neitzer [mailto:guido@objectpark.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 3:44 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Serialization question

Hi.

  Thanks for your reply.

> Ensure all the required classes r in your classpath.

  I think this is okay.

  ?

> <beanMapping xmlns:ns1="http://DefaultNamespace"
> languageSpecificType="java:DefaultNamespace.Address"
> name="ns1:Address"/>

  I have the following situation:

  I want to return an object of the custom class "ApoSearchResponse",
this includes arrays of a custom class that represents pharmacies.

  WebObjects creates a wsdl-file for me (it seems I can't do anything
here), where all this is included, a description of the custom-classes
and so on. I'm not sure what WebObjects gives me for free and what I
have to include with my own code.

  I thought that the data type is only described in the wsdl-file and
not mentioned at any other place.

cug

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.