axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <krishnakum...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: problem in QName of Operation
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 06:18:03 GMT
hi

Even i am faced with the same problem. I am using MQSeries. In the call when
i set to the QName without
a URL its able to locate as the class is present in the classpath. (
Calculator could be present in the same directory
from where u ran the client or is in the classpath of the client )

If i set Qname to " http://localhost:8080/..." its not able to find the class
and says Service not found.

Regards
Krishnakumar B

-----Original Message-----
From: nageshr [mailto:nagesh.r@cominsights.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 11:47 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: problem in QName of Operation

hi
I have deployed  Calculator.jws into  axis and got a  generated  WSDL .
>From this WSDL i generated Stubs and Impl using WSDL2Java .

When i use Axis JMS example program JMSTest.java to  call my webservice
i am getting service not found exception.
While creating Call object i gave the OperationName as

_call.setOperationName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("
<http://192.168.0.144:8080/axis/Calculator.jws>
http://192.168.0.144:8080/axis/Calculator.jws", "add"));

But when i change it to

_call.setOperationName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("
<http://192.168.0.144:8080/axis/Calculator.jws> Calculator", "add"));

it  works fine.

The QName for  Operation contains namespace of SOAPBody ,but it is not
working

regds
nagesh r

This e-mail message is confidential and proprietary to Component Insights
<http://www.cominsights.com> Inc. and may also contain legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy,
distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this message. If
this is a forwarded message, the content of this e-mail  may not have been
sent with the authority of the company. Also, please delete the message from
your system and servers and notify us at security@cominsights.com. E-mail may
be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment,
and we do not accept liability to such corruption, interception or amendment
or the consequences thereof.

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.