axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sochea Meas (LMC)" <Sochea.M...@ericsson.ca>
Subject How to integrate adminClient into existing application?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 21:48:27 GMT
Hi all,

	I am trying to integrate adminClient into my own code but failed to succeed. Anybody can
point me out good reference to do so? The axis web site doesn't seem to clearly document this
process. Below is the code fragment used to call admin client.

        String arguments[] = new String [3];

        try{
            String ipAddress = InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress();

            arguments[0] = "-hlocalhost"; //Hostname
            arguments[1] = "-p7777"; //Web service container port
            arguments[2] = "-s/axis/servlets/AxisServlet"; //AxisServlet path

            //AdminClient can be found in axis.jar
            AdminClient adminClient = new AdminClient();

            //Get the wsdd of the deployed web service module
            String pathToFile = JasDir.getDirectory(JasDir.JAS_DEPLOY_WS).toString();
            pathToFile += "\\webapps\\axis\\" + moduleName + "\\META-INF";

            if(command.equalsIgnoreCase("deploy"))
                arguments[3] = pathToFile + "\\deploy.wsdd";

            else if (command.equalsIgnoreCase("undeploy"))
                arguments[3] = pathToFile + "\\undeploy.wsdd";
            else
                log.error("AdminClientCall: The command passed is neither undeploy nor deploy");

            try{
                String result = adminClient.process(arguments);
            }catch(Exception e){
                log.info("AdminClientCall: All argument has been processed with no error reported");
	     }

-----
Sochea MEAS, intern
LMC/JG/A department