axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Feldman Leonid <Leonid.Feld...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: Authentication using Soap headers
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:29:57 GMT

            Hello,
            I don't have much experience with soap headers but
            I was able to get to them via setHeader/getHeader.

            All stubs were generated by WSDL2Java.

            stub = (MyServiceStub) service.getMyServiceSoap();

            TokenInfo ti = new TokenInfo(); // it's used for the auth tokens
            ti.setTokenKey("asdf");
            stub.setHeader(" http://tempuri.org/","TokenInfo
<http://tempuri.org/> ", ti);

            Regards,
            LF

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Edwardson [mailto:bunnys@tpg.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 3:55 AM
To: Axis-user
Subject: Authentication using Soap headers

Hi, I have posted this request before with no success, I am
authenticating my users using soap headers, which are sent with the
first call to the service, my problem is I cant access them on the
service side, I have tried getting the MessageContext but it is null, do
I have to write a custom Handeler to gain access to the Message Context,
or is there another way to gain access to my soap headers on the service
side, I hope someone out there has experience with this problem, Thanks.