axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Feldman Leonid <Leonid.Feld...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class org.apache.axis.provi ders .java.JavaProvider can not access a member of class Voucher with mod ifier s ""
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:36:33 GMT

I have a simple class that reproduces the problem.

public class TestRunner {

	private String myValue;

	TestRunner(){

		myValue = "value123";
	}

		TestRunner tr = new TestRunner();
	}

	public String readMyValue(){

		return myValue;
	}

}

It is deployed as a jws.

I am getting the following exception while trying to access it.

"java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider
can not access a member of class TestRunner with modifiers """

Am I missing something very obvious ?

Thanks,
LF