axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tevoi Andrea" <te...@cad.it>
Subject R: wsdl:import URL
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:00:54 GMT
Thanks very much for your answer.
Now, I can put wsdl 1 under Axis specifying its location in the wsdd and Axis can successfully
reach it. But, what about wsdl 2? As far as I know Axis servlet manage a Get request with
wsdl query string searching in the location specified in the wsdd. But, if wsdl 1 imports
wsdl2 which kind of url should I specify in wsdl:import location?

thanks again,

A.T.