axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brain, Jim" <JBr...@Aegonusa.com>
Subject RE: java.util.List and 1.1.RC2
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:49:01 GMT
I know, and I thought of that.

Unfortunately, I need to expose 296 service classes, containing 5000
references to List, and I have a program that is creating web service
wrappers for all the classes (the original classes combined data and access
logic, which had to split in half to work in the web service world.  The
program I wrote can be applied to any arbitrary class, though, uses
reflection, and I am planning on cleaning it up and offering it).
Programmatically, I can't determine the data type of a List, so I have to
replace with Object[], which isn't much better (although AXIS WSDL code
seems to like that)

Jim

Jim Brain, jbrain@aegonusa.com
"Researching tomorrow's decisions today."
(319) 369-2070 (work)
SYSTEMS ARCHITECT, ITS, AEGON FINANCIAL PARTNERS