axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brain, Jim" <JBr...@Aegonusa.com>
Subject RE: java.util.List and 1.1.RC2
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:11:47 GMT
All I know at present is that when I expose a method that returns List, the
Java2WSDL piece in AXIS complains bitterly when I do ?WSDL.

As for customizing AXIS, I'm willing to try, but my knowledge of the inner
workings of AXIS is extremely limited.

Jim

Jim Brain, jbrain@aegonusa.com
"Researching tomorrow's decisions today."
(319) 369-2070 (work)
SYSTEMS ARCHITECT, ITS, AEGON FINANCIAL PARTNERS