axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sonja Pieper <spie...@schlund.de>
Subject stacktraces are null
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:04:23 GMT
Hi,

I want to be able to see stackTraces generated by my service on the
clientSide, at the least I would like to see the 'messages' of the
exceptions thrown. All I get though are 'null' stackTraces and 'null'
causes (axisfault.getCause() returns null) ...?

[java] AxisFault: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:
java.lang.NullPointerException,
[java] [stackTrace: null]

Is this a configuration error or a programming error?

I have really no idea because the SOAPException that is thrown on the
server side has a valid message and stackTrace as my logfiles show.

Thx for any information on this.

Ciao
Sonja

--
sonja.pieper@schlund.de, Tel: 91374-370

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut. --Ernest Hemingway