axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Fleming <mond...@cablespeed.com>
Subject Re: Access to HTTP Headers and Client Certificate
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:27:09 GMT
Paul,

You can get at the servlet request via the MessageContext object. From
there you can grab the cert and headers.

I have a code snippet at work that I'll get for you tomorrow. In the
meantime, check out the properties from
MessageContext.getPropertyNames(). I believe this will lead you right to
  the servlet request.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific--it's been awhile since I've done it.

Mike