axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Ewins <Brian.Ew...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Please Help
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:53:37 GMT
You might want to use Jetty rather than Tomcat. Its designed for
embedding and is pretty small; it needs < 300Kb for such uses.

TC5 is apparently designed to be more modular and support embedded uses
like this, but its not there yet.

- Baz

Kellogg, Richard wrote:
> I would recommend that you use Tomcat or some other Servlet container.  That is the only
supported environment.  This is simply a matter of resources.  The committers are not going
to track down problems on a class designed only for internal testing purposes.  Basically
it is a test harness.  If anyone else has any comments or suggestions please provide them.