axis-java-user mailing list archives

From remko de knikker <remko.deknik...@yale.edu>
Subject <wsdlInputSchema> no protocol Error
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:09:06 GMT
   I want to include the XML Schema for my XML message in the generated
wsdl file. If I use the <wsdlFile> tags it all works fine, but I want to
generate the wsdl at runtime and include the Schema. But when i use
    <parameter name="wsdlInputSchema" value="Test3.xsd"/>

with the Test3.xsd:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:element name="requestmsg1">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
     <xs:element name="spotid" minOccurs="1" type="xs:string"/>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

I get this error on querying the wsdl:

    AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /usr/local/java/jwsdp-1.1/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes/Test3.xsd

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /usr/local/java/jwsdp-1.1/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes/Test3.xsd
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

Remko