axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pathak, Sanjesh" <Sanjesh.Pat...@ENRON.com>
Subject RE: Handler order
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:17:08 GMT
Hi Toshiyuki,

Thanks for the reply. What I want to do is display to the user the order of the handlers in
request flow and response flow for a given service. As you suggessted in the code below I
found the Service class (org.apache.axis.client.Service). I tried to use it's method getHandlerRegistry().
But I am still unsuccessfull. Please let me know if you find anything more on this. Thanks
again.

Sanjesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Toshiyuki Kimura [mailto:kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 6:53 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Handler order

Hi Sanjesh,

  Which are you talking about the JAX-RPC handler, or AXIS specified
handler ?  And what do you want to do with the programming.

  In case of JAX-RPC, the spec specifies a few Handler Configuration
APIs, for example 'getHandlerRegistry', 'getHandlerChain'.  I add a
snippet of the code;

.........*.........*.........*.........*.........*.........*.........*
import javax.xml.rpc.handler.*;
import javax.xml.namespace.*;
import java.Util.*;
  :
  :
    HandlerRegistry hr = service.getHandlerRegistry();
    List hl = hr.getHandlerChain(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("qname"));

    for (int i=hl.size(); i>0; i--) {
        HandlerInfo hi = (javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo)hl.get(i);
        Class handlerClass = hi.getHandlerClass();
    }

  NOTE: The above code is just a sample programming.  I didn't check
        whether it works well or not.  And I'm not sure AXIS has
        implemented these APIs faithfully.

Best Regards,

  Toshi (Toshiyuki Kimura) <kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp>
  R&D Headquarters