axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Tomasini <btomas...@neteverything.com>
Subject Deserialization question
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:58:41 GMT
Mark,

Please take care to not to put an unrelated question into an existing
thread.  I have renamed your subject.

I am sure someone will be happy to help.

Are you using RPC encoding?  If so, it is generally a case of getting
your WSDD correct on the server, and registering the correct type
mappings on the client.  Perhaps you could post some of your code, and
WSDD.  Maybe even the WSDL generated by Axis.

Thanks much,

Ben