axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nisha Menon" <nisha.me...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Status of RPC performance - does it scale?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:58:17 GMT
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6249.1">
<TITLE>Re: Status of RPC performance - does it scale?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=ltr>
<DIV><FONT size=2>hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>could someone let me in on some info regarding XML
Signature/Encryption?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>i'm looking at developing some implementation of XML
Signatures and XML Encryption and was trying to figure what open source i can
use.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>i see that apache has APIs in&nbsp;XML Security for
implementing XML Digital signatures, but i couldn't come across anything for XML
Encryption since i gather work on that area is still underway?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>also, just to clarify, i got the information from this list

that i could use TSIK for implmenting the above. but wouldn't that make me
dependant on the packages by verisign? [there'd be licensing issues using their
packages?]</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>so i guess an open source implentation that's on the road to

forming a standard, is what would really break the ice&nbsp;:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>anyone worked on these fields do lemme know!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>-nisha</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>

</BODY>
</HTML>