axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "KIESEL,JEFF (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <jkie...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Document/Literal and RPC/Literal
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:03:01 GMT

where can i find more info on literal web services?

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:anne@manes.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 6:15 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Document/Literal and RPC/Literal

If you're looking for a shortcut, you might try using Systinet WASP's
java2wsdl tool -- it will generate a document/literal WSDL definition from a
Java class, including the whole <types> definition for you. (Make sure you
install it using Axis compliant containers.) Then you can tweak the
generated WSDL to your liking and use Axis wsdl2java -server to generate
your Axis server stubs.

Anne