axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Fu" <frank...@hummingbird.com>
Subject Re: Problems in running Axis StockQuote Example
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 19:57:34 GMT
You need to copy these two files to the current directory of SimpleAxisServer running. ( in
most case, it's the directory which contains server-config.wsdd)

frank
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hal
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 9:07 AM
  Subject: RE: Problems in running Axis StockQuote Example

  Scott,

  Thanks for your response.

  I start my server like this (as describe in the README)

  java org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer -p 8080

  so I did not create any WEB-INF directory. And I do have users.lst and perms.lst files in
the same directory as my deploy.wsdd file.

  So I don't know what should I do?

  Thanks for your help again.