axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "dovle" <do...@delsyne.ro>
Subject AXIS as Client
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:02:03 GMT
Hello all,

I am quite new to this mailing list, so a big Hello !!! Now, as you know,
AXIS can be used as a client. But it requires alot of jar files (something
like 10 jar files???). But this is simply too much for the client. So how
can I build a simple jar file containing the AXIS classes required for using
it as a client (with minimum number of jars required).

To be more clear: I suppose the servlet.jar is not required on clientside.
Also the loggings, the mail.jar, and alot of other stuff. And some packages
from axis.jar are not used. So it takes alot of space, takes some memory
and... well, just too many jars to add in the CLASSPATH. (or bash file or
whatever) .

Is there anything like a build.xml file that does this job? Or a separate
distribution, only for client use?

Tx alot
dovle