axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <tony.thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject Namespace prefixes error
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:05:35 GMT
I am getting an error back from Axis (at the end of this message) and I
have no idea how to resolve the issue.  I am also attaching two files
that demonstrate the issue.  If you deploy AxisTest as a service and
then request the wsdl, you will get this error in your browser.  If I
add a default constructor to AxisObject, it works fine.  Is this another
issue of Axis not doing what it says it is going to do (i.e. use the
anyType)?

Is there something I can besides adding a default constructor to
AxisObject that would make this work as well?  Some of the errors that I
have run into are on classes that I don't have any control over or they
are classes that I don't want to add a default constructor to.

Thanks
Tony

I get this error in the browser:

<h2>AXIS error</h2>
details:</p>
<pre>Fault - ; nested exception is:
	WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;http://client.stoneware.com&apos;. Namespace prefixes must be set
on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.: <br>
AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find
prefix for &apos;http://client.stoneware.com&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...)
method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

</pre>

I get this error on my web server:

- The class com.stoneware.client.AxisObject does not contain a default
constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot
be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be
used to define this class in the wsdl file.