axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <tony.thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject Could someone please elaborate on this?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:57:39 GMT
I am using a current build of Axis (just pulled it from CVS).  I have
this same issue with 1.1RC2.  When I request the wsdl for my service, I
get this back:

<h2>AXIS error</h2>
details:</p>
<pre>Fault - ; nested exception is:
	WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;http://http.servlet.javax&apos;. Namespace prefixes must be set on
the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.: <br>
AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find
prefix for &apos;http://http.servlet.javax&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...)
method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

</pre>

Some of the methods in my bean take an HttpServletRequest as a
parameter (obviously they aren't going to be useful in SOAP).  If I
restrict the "allowedMethods" on my service to methods that do not
require an HttpServletRequest, I can get the wsdl and everything works
fine.  As soon as I specify one of the "HttpServletRequest" methods, I
get this error.

Here is the method signature for one "problem" method:

public String getSessionID( HttpServletRequest request ) throws
StonewareException;

A related question; is there a way to make the "allowedMethods" an
exclusion list (i.e. expose everything except the methods listed)?

Thanks.
Tony