axis-java-user mailing list archives

From dun...@sapio.co.uk (Duncan Harris)
Subject document or wrapped style possible parameter structures
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Is it possible to have a document or wrapped style service where
the java method is like this:

public MyResult myMethod( MyParamObject param )
{
}

class MyParamObject
{

  public setParams1( String[] params ) { ... }

  public setParams2( MySubParamObject[] subparams ) { ... }
}

class MySubParamObject
{
  public void setField1( String field1 ) { ... }
  public void setField2( String field2 ) { ... }
}

If so how is it encoded on the wire?

I can deploy this code OK with document or wrapped style,
but I haven't actually managed to invoke it yet
(I can invoke it OK with the default RPC style).

I get various exceptions, and I'm not sure whether it is
possible, or whether document or wrapped style is for
simple bean properties only.

--
Duncan Harris, Sapio Design Ltd, Chester, U.K.
Java and C++ Consulting. http://www.sapio.com/