axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Rander Naess <rolfn+axis-u...@pvv.org>
Subject Re: (Urgent) WSDL Doubt
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:42:02 GMT

<EXT-Suresh.Addagalla@nokia.com> writes:
> I use Java2WSDL to generate my WSDL. Is there any way I can generate
> these enumerations from the Java code itself, instead of editing the
> WSDL files after generating them?

It depends on how you have represented the enumeration in Java.  If
it is encapsulated in a separat class, you can put your
wsdl-declarations in a separate file and include this during
wsdl-generation with the -I flag.  There are some issues with this
concerning namespace-prefixes.  Se my previous postings on
serialization for details.

Rolf Rander

--
tlf: +47 92820227                            (c) 2002 Rolf Rander Næss
http://www.pvv.org/~rolfn/

In a world without fences, there's no need for Gates.