axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Yuan <jun...@pancake.as.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: Please help::Axis and MapPoint.NET
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:33:11 GMT

Yes, it does work. But you need a hacked HTTP transport for HTTP Digest
Auth required by MP.NET. See details on the MP.NET demo app page:

http://demo.mappoint.net/

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There is an example using
Axis.

cheers
Michael
Read Michael Yuan's technology articles
http://www.enterprisej2me.com/articles.php
Dr. Dobbs Journal, JavaWorld, IBM developerWorks and more ...

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Kontronix Systems wrote:

> Dear Axians:
>
> I've been writing and deploying java projects with tomcat and MySQL on linux and now
my client wants a map-enabled application.
> I'm new to Axis.  Is it hard (or even possible) to use Axis to integrate MapPoint.NET
into my App?  (MapPoint.NET is a Microsoft product that competes with MapQuest).  Has anyone
tried this yet?