axis-java-user mailing list archives

From pchou...@manu.com
Subject Exposing EJBs as Web Services: Recommended approach?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:37:26 GMT
I would like to expose EJB APIs as a web service. The aim is to provide
clients with a wsdl ,that they can use to generate code that'll call our
APIs.
>From the lists it looks like there are a number of approaches to this. I'd
like to know what is recommended for what I'm trying to achieve.
The client code should be able to call our APIs using RPC's Call
interface, or make actual method calls, such as below:

            MyServiceWrapper port = service.getMyServiceWrapper();
            Object[] result = port.getAllUsers(search);

Thanks.