axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aaron.Kn...@vodafone.co.nz
Subject RE: Need help with SOAP/Axis
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:29:37 GMT

It is not necessary to implement a 'Handler'.  The class that implements
the SOAP service itself also has access to the MessageContext, from which
you can retrieve the HTTP request and response objects.  Just use
MessageContext.getCurrentContext().

Cheers

ADK

There is no magic.

                    "Almeida,

                    Timothy"             To:     "'axis-user@ws.apache.org '" <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

                    <timothya@fire       cc:

                    pond.com>            Subject:     RE: Need help with SOAP/Axis

                    03/13/03 11:16

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to axis-user

Ashwini,
I haven't tried it personally, but this is what I believe you'd need to do:
Create your own Handler, and use that to access the MessageContext
See MessageContext.getRequestMessage()