axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sean Leblanc <Se...@e-infodata.com>
Subject Connection limit
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:30:35 GMT
I'm not sure if it's Tomcat, Axis, or Windows 2000 professional, but I'm
having what looks like a 15 connection limit when I'm trying to do some
stress testing - after that, my Soap client starts saying that it cannot
connect to my service. Is there some parm I can crank up, or is this MS
intervening again?

Any help appreciated.
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company
named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful
and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender.