axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <EXT-Suresh.Addaga...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Callbacks in SOAP application
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:30:38 GMT
Hi,

I am still waiting for some more details on Blocking the response on the server side from
you. Please let me know if you know some implementation details.

I need to explore JavaGroups a bit more. Since my clients can be spread on the internet, I
might be forced to use HTTP and not any other proprietary protocols.

Thanks,
Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Toshiyuki Kimura [mailto:kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp]
Sent: 17. March 2003 16:59
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Callbacks in SOAP application

Hi Suresh,

  Are your questions still not answered with 'JavaGroups'.
In order to make an answer, we also have to make sure what
you want to know regarding the axis or Web Services.
  Please tell me the details of your expected solution
if you need.

Best Regards,

  Toshi (Toshiyuki Kimura) <kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp>
  R&D Headquarters