axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@fineos.com>
Subject JMS with Axis
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:25:05 GMT
Hi,

I currently have SOAP services with Axis using Tomcat. This all works fine.
What I want to do is use the same services over JMS, but I am not sure what
I need. I know with normal JMS I need a 'Server' which creates a JMS
Listener to listen for JMS requests. After looking in the jms sample code i
could not see and JMS server anywhere (am I missing something here ?). So
basically my question is if I want to write a JMS SOAP service from scratch
what do I need to write/set-up and what is provided by Axis.

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended only for the use of the
recipient named above. If you are not the intended
recipient or a representative of the intended recipient,
you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy,
use or disclose the contents of this email to anybody
else. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the copy you received. This email has
been swept for computer viruses. However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.

Registered in Ireland, No. 205721. http://www.FINEOS.com